Now offering 3 day per week classes!
$39/week or $129/month • 8AM Pacific / 11AM Eastern
Contact email@example.com for more info
The gravity of early education
Effective Date: March 23rd, 2021
New Sphere is a global company. By using our platform, you agree that your personal information that you provide directly to us, or that we collect through your use of the platform, may be transferred to and stored in the United States and handled as described in this Policy.
Information You Provide Through Your Account
This is information that you provide to us through text fields, such as your name and payment information.
- First and Last Name
- Email Address
- State and Country of Residence
You may also sign up using a Facebook or Google account. We will ask permission to access basic information from your Facebook or Google account, such as your name, email, and profile picture. You can choose to stop sharing that information with us at any time by going to Facebook or Google to remove New Sphere’s access to that account and your ability to log in.
If you select a service with physical educational materials, then you will provide your shipping information, including phone number, so that New Sphere can ship you the materials, or provide updates related to the shipment.
Additional Information We Collect
Automatically Collected Information
We collect information automatically as you navigate the site or through our third-party analytics providers. We may store usage information such as the type of device you use to access New Sphere, your operating system, browser type, IP address, and device ID, the pages you visit or request, links clicked, referring sites, user interactions and your search terms. We also derive your location from your self-disclosed country, your IP address, and from your payment card.
From time to time, we may solicit your participation in user surveys. We may ask you demographic information to better understand and serve our user base which you may elect to share or not. We collect such information to ensure we provide fair and equal access to our services. To the extent that you participate, we will store your survey responses.
Information Collected by Third Parties
Social Media Features and Widgets
- Zoom: https://zoom.us/privacy
How We Use Your Information
We process your information to:
- verify your identity to comply with US federal, state, and international laws
- allow you to sign in to your account
- process membership payments and payouts
- send merchandise to your shipping address
- send you emails relevant to your usage, as controlled by your email preferences
- reply to your questions
- provide to you existing and enhanced services related to your New Sphere account
- market New Sphere products and services to you or to audiences similar to you based on your networks and common factors that others have with you, unless you opt out, as controlled by your email preferences
- understand how you use the service.
- conduct research and development to improve New Sphere and develop future products
- prevent fraud and abuse on New Sphere
- provide you with reasonable accommodation, if you notify us of a disability
Information We Share with Third Parties
We never sell your information to third parties. We will only share data with third parties under the following circumstances:
- with your consent, to creators’ service providers, to deliver benefits, such as to ship packages to you. You should read these service providers’ privacy policies to see how they use and share your data.
- with our service providers, who are companies that are contractually engaged with us to provide us with services, such as order fulfillment, email management, analyzing data trends, credit card processing, multi-currency settlement solutions, increasing our brand awareness and user engagement with marketing initiatives, and fraud detection and prevention. These companies may have access to your data to perform their services, and are obligated by contract to safeguard any of your data they receive from us to the same extent that New Sphere protects it.
- to protect the security or integrity of New Sphere, and to protect the rights, property, or safety of New Sphere, its employees, users, or others, if we believe that disclosure is reasonably necessary to comply with a law, regulation, or other valid legal process (e.g., subpoenas or warrants served on New Sphere). If we are going to release your data, we will do our best to provide you promptly with notice by email, unless we are prohibited by law from doing so.
- with third party apps used by creators to help run their membership programs. There is a list of apps in our apps directory. While we try to keep this list up to date, we often experiment with new third-party app providers, and this list may not be exhaustive.
Your Preferences and Rights over Data
- provide you with information about your service, service enhancements, or new New Sphere products, while you are on our web site or using our apps.
- send you messages regarding your existing service, or enhancements related to your existing service, when you are off our platform, via email, or via text, if you have signed up for a service or event notification that uses text messages.
- send you messages related to services we provide which are separate from your existing service via email, from which you may opt out.
- market New Sphere to you and audiences similar to you based on your networks and common factors that others have with you, unless you opt out.
- send you marketing emails or texts if you don’t have a New Sphere account but have consented to receiving such messages, from which you may opt out.
- ship physical items to you via mail as part of an educational service.
Opting out of Marketing
Unsubscribing will stop marketing emails. Please allow up to 30 days for your opt-out request to be processed. If you have an account with New Sphere, you will continue to receive service-related emails. You will also continue to receive service-related shipments of materials to the designated delivery address.
We will never sell your information to third parties for marketing purposes without your prior consent.
Accessing, Updating or Exporting the Information in Your Account
You can delete your account, or export your personal information, by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Deleting Your Account
You may email email@example.com to request a deletion of all data related to your account. Please be aware that this is a final act and cannot be reversed.
Compliance with EU Privacy Laws and Privacy Shield
New Sphere is an international company that complies with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). We act as Data Controllers, as defined under the GDPR, and process personal data based on our legitimate interests, and for contractual necessity in providing you the Service as described in “How We Use Your Information.” We also process and share personal information based on notification and users’ consent, which our users may revoke at any time.
New Sphere relies on various legal bases to lawfully execute international transfers of personal information, including the European Union Commission approved standard contract clauses.
Under limited circumstances, you may invoke binding arbitration before the Privacy Shield Panel. More Information about this arbitration process can be found at https://www.privacyshield.gov/article?id=G-Arbitration-Procedures.
New Sphere is responsible for the processing of personal information it receives or subsequently transfers to a third party acting as an agent on New Sphere’s behalf. New Sphere complies with the Privacy Shield Principles for all onward transfers of personal information, including the onward transfer liability provisions.
With respect to personal information received or transferred pursuant to the Privacy Shield Frameworks, New Sphere is subject to the regulatory enforcement powers of the U.S. Federal Trade Commission.
Compliance with California Privacy Laws
New Sphere’s headquarters are located in California, USA, and we are subject to the California Consumer Privacy Act.
Effective January 1, 2020, the California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA) allows California residents to request access to the specific pieces and categories of personal information that the business has collected about the consumer, the categories of sources for that information, the business or commercial purposes for collecting the information, and the categories of third parties with which the information was shared.
New Sphere provides California residents, and all users, the right to view, access, or transport their information at newsphere.com All users also have the right to submit a request for deletion of information by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org requesting for their data to be deleted.
Exercising Your Data Rights
Users in certain locations may have certain rights under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) or under the California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA) regarding data that New Sphere controls as a Data Controller as defined under the GDPR, including:
- the right of access to their personal data,
- the right to correct or rectify any inaccurate personal data,
- the right to restrict or oppose the processing of personal data,
- the right to erase or delete their personal data,
- the right to personal data portability, and
- the right to opt-out of the sale of personal information.
You can exercise rights over your data on New Sphere in the following ways:
- accessing, reviewing, modifying, and updating your data by logging into your account at New Sphere and going to My Account.
- deleting a previously-disabled account by emailing New Sphere at email@example.com.
- going to FAQ support online for data-related issues, or calling our U.S. toll-free phone number at 916-447-2959
If you are unable to log into your account, and are unable to recover your account with a password reset in order to lodge your privacy request, then you may reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org. We reserve the right to decline your access to or recovery of your account, at our discretion, to prevent an unauthorized takeover of your account.
Account Holders with Disabilities
New Sphere is committed to accessibility for its account holders with disabilities. If you are having difficulty accessing your account, please email us at email@example.com for assistance.
Prohibition against Discrimination
We do not discriminate against users who exercise their privacy rights.
Our Data Retention Period
We retain your account information for up to ten years after your account is last active, unless you delete, or you request us to delete, your account. We may continue to retain some information, even after you delete your account if we are required to do so in order to comply with various laws.
The security of your personal information is important to us and we follow industry standards to protect it. You can learn more on our Security Policy page.
We may sometimes make changes to this policy. If we make material changes that adversely affect your rights under this policy, we will let you know by posting an announcement on the site or sending you an email in advance of the changes coming into effect. Continuing to use New Sphere after a change to this policy means you accept the new policy. If you have any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have any questions, you can email email@example.com and we'll get right back to you. If you would prefer to do a phone call you can book a time below!
Owner & CEO, New Sphere