Now offering 3 day per week classes!
$39/week or $129/month • 8AM Pacific / 11AM Eastern
Contact email@example.com for more info
Melting Snowman Snack
In this video, we’ll be making a fun winter treat with your little one. Nothing is more exciting than making a craft and eating it too! Learn how to make a melting snowman snack using a cracker, marshmallows, frosting and candies of your choice. Have fun and enjoy!
- Chocolate candies (2)
- Sprinkles (1 long orange piece)
- Pretzel sticks (2)
- Toothpick (1)
- Large marshmallows (2)
- Graham cracker or cookie (1)
- Mini chocolate chips (2)
- Chocolate kiss (1)
- White frosting (or marshmallow fluff)
- Butter knife
- Put an orange sprinkle “nose” in one of the marshmallows. (0:50)
- Put the chocolate chips “eyes” on the same marshmallow using the toothpick and frosting. (1:09)
- Spread frosting on the graham cracker using the butter knife. Place a plain marshmallow on the graham cracker. (1:33)
- Put more frosting on top of the marshmallow using the butter knife. Place the other marshmallow (with the face) on top of the marshmallow on the graham cracker. (1:50)
- Put two chocolate candy “buttons” on the lower marshmallow using a toothpick and frosting (2:05)
- Stick two pretzel sticks in the sides of the bottom marshmallow for the “arms”. (1:26)
- Put the chocolate kiss “hat” on top of the upper marshmallow using frosting. (2:42)
- Eat and enjoy!
Share your creation!
Tag @new.sphere.learning on Instagram and we will highlight it on our feed!
If you have any questions, you can email firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll get right back to you. If you would prefer to do a phone call you can book a time below!
Owner & CEO, New Sphere