Magic Rainbow Art
Want to learn a new party trick? Or are you looking for new ways to create art? We'll be learning how to make a rainbow painting without using any paint. Watch until the end to see the magical process!
- 1 piece of paper towel
- 5-7 colored markers
- 1 small spoon (or pipette)
- 1 cup of water
- Using a red marker, draw the upper arc of your rainbow onto the paper towel. Go over the arc with your marker at least 2-3 times. (0:25)
- Start adding additional colors to your rainbow, be sure to leave a small gap between each color. Again, go over each color 2-3 times. (0:50)
- Repeat step 2 until you are happy with your rainbow colors. (1:08)
- Using a spoon or pipette, pour small amounts of water to your rainbow until the colors spread out. (1:15)
- Observe your magic rainbow art! (1:38)
Share your creation!
Tag @new.sphere.learning on Instagram and we will highlight it on our feed!
Of course, if you have any questions, you can email email@example.com and we'll get right back to you.
If you’re on the fence and would like to speak directly with one of our Program Specialists, you can book a call below!