Now offering 3 day per week classes!
$39/week or $129/month • 8AM Pacific / 11AM Eastern
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more info
Banana Sushi Snack
Looking for a quick snack? In this activity, we will learn how to make banana sushi! We will be using a banana, a tortilla, peanut butter and sprinkles. For any allergy concerns, you can also replace peanut butter with other delicious spreads such as nutella, jelly, or cream cheese. Super simple, fun, and delicious!
- Peanut butter (or cream cheese, nutella, jelly)
- Butter knife
- Sharper knife
- Toppings: sprinkles, sunflower seeds
- Alternative toppings: sliced or crushed nuts, dried coconut, chopped up fruit, chocolate chips, etc.
- Peel the banana. (1:00)
- Spread peanut butter on banana. You can also use nutella, jelly, cream cheese, or anything that is sticky and sweet in replacement of peanut butter. (1:09)
- Pour the sunflower seeds on a plate or flat surface, then roll the banana onto the seeds. You can also use other types of seeds, nuts, or shredded coconut. (1:49)
- Lay the banana towards the bottom of a tortilla. Carefully roll the tortilla and banana upwards. (2:40)
- Spread peanut butter on the outside of the tortilla. (3:05)
- Add sprinkles on top of the tortilla. (3:23)
- Using a sharper kitchen knife, carefully slice the “sushi” - leave 2 cm between slices. (3:42)
Share your creation!
Tag @new.sphere.learning on Instagram and we will highlight it on our feed!
If you have any questions, you can email email@example.com and we'll get right back to you. If you would prefer to do a phone call you can book a time below!
Owner & CEO, New Sphere