Now offering 3 day per week classes!
$39/week or $129/month • 8AM Pacific / 11AM Eastern
Contact email@example.com for more info
Hair Salon Cutting Practice
Are you looking for a fun, fine motor activity to do as a family? These are perfect! In this activity, you will create paper creatures with lines as ‘hair’. Then children will use the lines to practice their cutting skills and make hair.
What an easy, fun, fine motor activity! Enjoy!
- Liquid Glue
- Googly eyes or stickers
- Markers or writing utensil
- Construction paper or colored paper
- Cut your colored paper into short, long or large rectangles. (1:00)
- Draw different silly faces near the bottom of your colored rectangles. (1:55)
- Add googly eyes with liquid glue, use stickers, or draw eyes. (3:07)
- Draw different types of lines that will aid cutting skills. The lines should be drawn from the top to the middle of your colored rectangles. (4:20)
- Students should then cut on the lines to practice their skills. Once cut, your silly faces will have crazy hair! (6:00)
Share your creation!
Tag @new.sphere.learning on Instagram and we will highlight it on our feed!
If you have any questions, you can email firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll get right back to you. If you would prefer to do a phone call you can book a time below!
Owner & CEO, New Sphere