Now offering 3 day per week classes!
$39/week or $129/month • 8AM Pacific / 11AM Eastern
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more info
Springtime fun! In this video, we will be making beautiful sun catchers using real flowers! You can use whole flowers, flower petals and even leaves and grass if you’d like. Then all you need is tape, a paper plate (any color and size) and contact paper. It’s a great springtime project to enjoy together as a family.
Use as a perfect gift for someone in the family or to just hang on your own window to admire!
- Paper plate
- Dried flowers
- Contact paper
- Hole puncher
- Cut out center of plate (1:01)
- Take backing off a first sheet of contact paper (1:52)
- Lay contact paper down, sticky side up (2:01)
- Press whole flowers or petals onto the contact paper (2:14)
- Take backing off of second sheet of contact paper (3:42)
- Press second sheet of contact paper onto of the other, smoothing it out as you go (3:45)
- Draw an outline of plate opening on pack of contact paper and cut out (4:56)
- Cut out circle using outline (5:37)
- Tape down circle on back of plate (5:46)
- Hole punch a hole in top of the plate (6:37)
Share your creation!
Tag @new.sphere.learning on Instagram and we will highlight it on our feed!
If you have any questions, you can email email@example.com and we'll get right back to you. If you would prefer to do a phone call you can book a time below!
Owner & CEO, New Sphere