Now offering 3 day per week classes!
$39/week or $129/month • 8AM Pacific / 11AM Eastern
Contact email@example.com for more info
Do you have some extra sponges around the house? Who knew they could be used in such a fun project! Sponges are such a great household resource to enhance your child’s love of arts and crafts. For this activity we will be making beautiful butterfly art using sponges, rubber bands and paint! Feel free to add designs and details using a paintbrush and paint or markers.
- 2 sponges (or more!)
- Rubber bands (1 per sponge)
- Construction paper
- Paintbrush (for details - optional)
- Put rubber bands around sponges to make butterfly shapes (0:41)
- Dip first butterfly sponge in paint (1:23)
- Press sponge into paper to stamp a butterfly (1:46)
- Dip second butterfly in paint then press sponge onto paper (2:19)
- Add stripes to one of the butterflies using a paintbrush and press onto paper for a striped butterfly (Optional) (2:54)
Share your creation!
Tag @new.sphere.learning on Instagram and we will highlight it on our feed!
If you have any questions, you can email firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll get right back to you. If you would prefer to do a phone call you can book a time below!
Owner & CEO, New Sphere