Drawing a Rocket
Does your child love rockets and space? Want to learn how to draw a rocket to fulfill their dreams? This is an easy step-by-step guide on how to draw a rocket using drawing materials of your choice! 3… 2… 1… BLAST OFF!
- 1 piece of paper
- Drawing materials
- Start by drawing the tube of the rocket. Draw a half oval and a line to connect the bottom. (0:22)
- Draw the nose of the rocket by drawing a short line at the top. (0:38)
- Draw 3 small circles for the windows. (0:53)
- Draw 2 rectangles at the bottom of the rocket for the exhausts. (1:15)
- Draw fins on both sides of the rocket. (1:34)
- Finally, we can’t forget the smoke! Draw 2 small clouds below the exhaust. (1:55) We’re ready to blast off!
Share your creation!
Tag @new.sphere.learning on Instagram and we will highlight it on our feed!
Of course, if you have any questions, you can email firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll get right back to you.
If you’re on the fence and would like to speak directly with one of our Program Specialists, you can book a call below!