Magic Milk Experiment
Looking for a fun and easy science experiment that will wow your child? You’re in luck! In this experiment, we’ll be mixing milk, food coloring, and dish soap together and observing its changes. You and your child will get to see exploding bursts of colors in this amazing DIY science experiment!
- Dish or pan
- Food coloring
- Cotton swabs
- Dish soap
- Pour a small amount of milk into your bowl or dish. You’ll need enough milk to cover the bowl. (0:42)
- Drop a few drops of food coloring into the milk. Be sure to spread your colors out! (0:55)
- Dip your cotton swab into the dish soap. (1:23)
- Dip your soaked cotton swab into your milk and see what happens! (1:35)
- Observe the beautiful color explosions! You may also gently move your cotton swab through the milk to make a marble effect. (1:49)
Share your creation!
Tag @new.sphere.learning on Instagram and we will highlight it on our feed!
Of course, if you have any questions, you can email firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll get right back to you.
If you’re on the fence and would like to speak directly with one of our Program Specialists, you can book a call below!