Now offering 3 day per week classes!
$39/week or $129/month • 8AM Pacific / 11AM Eastern
Contact email@example.com for more info
Snowy Tree Art
Does your child love winter? For this activity, we will be making a beautiful snowy tree artwork using sticks from outside. Once it’s all dried up, your child will be able to hang it up in their bedroom or stick it up on the fridge.
- 8-10 thin sticks or tree branches
- 1 piece of construction paper (blue would be best)
- 1 cotton swab
- White paint
- White glue
- Glue the largest stick down vertically on paper as the trunk. (0:45)
- Use white glue to make a design and outline of your tree branches. We made 6 upward slanted lines from the tree trunk, 3 on each side. (1:38)
- Place smaller and thinner branches onto your glue design. (1:53)
- Using a cotton swab and white paint, dab the bottom of your construction paper to paint the snow on the ground. (3:12)
- Repeat step 4 but this time spread the dabs out more to make snowflakes. (3:33)
Share your creation!
Tag @new.sphere.learning on Instagram and we will highlight it on our feed!
If you have any questions, you can email firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll get right back to you. If you would prefer to do a phone call you can book a time below!
Owner & CEO, New Sphere