Now offering 3 day per week classes!
$39/week or $129/month • 8AM Pacific / 11AM Eastern
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more info
Bunny Craft and Game
Children will love working their fine motor skills with this Bunny Craft. You will not only love the simplistic of this activity but that it can easily be turned into a gross motor game. Children will trace and cut out their handprints. Then they will turn them into cute little bunnies. Add a die and children will race to collect these hoppy friends that are hiding around your home.
- Writing materials
- Optional: Die and Timer
- Place your hand onto a piece of colored paper and trace it. (1:16)
- Cut the hand out of the paper and cut the middle finger off. (1:50)
- Fold the pinky and thumb finger into the middle of your bunny to create hands. (3:03)
- Draw a face, feet, and ears onto your bunny. Your Bunny Craft is complete! These cuties make great decorations. (3:20)
- Game #1 with a timer: Hide some hopping friends all over your house. Set the timer and race to see who can collect the most bunnies before the timer runs out. (5:36)
- Game #2 with a die: Create more bunny friends. Lay them all over your living room floor. Roll a Die and race to collect the corresponding number of bunny friends. (5:49)
Share your creation!
Tag @new.sphere.learning on Instagram and we will highlight it on our feed!
If you have any questions, you can email email@example.com and we'll get right back to you. If you would prefer to do a phone call you can book a time below!
Owner & CEO, New Sphere