Now offering 3 day per week classes!
$39/week or $129/month • 8AM Pacific / 11AM Eastern
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more info
Fireworks in a Jar
Is your child fascinated by fireworks? Do you want to have an indoor fireworks parade? In this activity, we will make fireworks in a jar using only food coloring, oil and water. Create your own fireworks using your favorite colors!
- A clear jar or cup
- Water (enough to fill 90-95% of jar)
- ¼ cup of oil
- Food coloring
- A small bowl
- Popsicle stick or spoon
- Pour ¼ cup of oil into a small bowl. (0:41)
- Add 4-5 drops of each food coloring to the oil. We used red, blue, and green. (0:59)
- Using a popsicle stick or spoon, mix the food coloring and oil. Note: It will not fully dissolve. (1:38)
- Pour oil and food coloring mix into the jar of water. Observe! (2:21)
Share your creation!
Tag @new.sphere.learning on Instagram and we will highlight it on our feed!
If you have any questions, you can email email@example.com and we'll get right back to you. If you would prefer to do a phone call you can book a time below!
Owner & CEO, New Sphere