3D Snowflake Craft
Here’s a fun and easy way to make a 3D snowflake using simple materials around your home. In this activity, children will be able to practice their fine motor skills through pencil holding, line tracing, coloring, drawing, and gluing. Have fun!
- 11 4x6 WHITE Kraft Paper Bags
- Liquid glue
- Drawing materials
- Optional: Stapler
- Count out 11 (4x6) White Kraft Paper Bags. (0:40)
- Color the front and back side of each bag. (0:50)
- Glue a vertical line down the middle and a horizontal line across the bottom and stack each paper back on top of eachother. (1:37)
- Wait approximately 30 minutes for the glue to dry. (2:39)
- Carefully take each end and open up your snowflake. Feel free to take or staple the ends together! (2:41)
Share your creation!
Tag @new.sphere.learning on Instagram and we will highlight it on our feed!
Of course, if you have any questions, you can email email@example.com and we'll get right back to you.
If you’re on the fence and would like to speak directly with one of our Program Specialists, you can book a call below!