Now offering 3 day per week classes!
$39/week or $129/month • 8AM Pacific / 11AM Eastern
Contact email@example.com for more info
Maple Cinnamon Spiced Nuts
Maple cinnamon spiced nuts are simple to make with your little one and they will bring back all the nostalgia of street vendors and the fair from your childhood. Your child will be able to strengthen their fine motor skills while getting an introduction to some mathematical skills as they measure. Let’s sneak in a healthy and delicious snack for your family!
- 1 egg white
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 3 cups pecans
- 2 cups almonds
- ½ cup granulated sugar (or sugar replacement)
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 ½ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- ½ teaspoon nutmeg
- Large bowl
- Rubber spatula
- Cooking pan with parchment paper
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit and line a cooking sheet with parchment paper. Set the cooking sheet aside. (1:05)
- In a small bowl, whisk together sugar, salt, cinnamon, and nutmeg. You can use sugar replacement such as a ½ cup of monk fruit sweetener to keep the sugar content down. (1:12)
- In a large bowl, whisk the egg white with maple syrup until it’s frothy. (1:40)
- Pour the pecans and almonds into the bowl of the wet ingredients. Coat the nuts evenly. (2:00)
- Pour the bowl of the dry ingredients over the nuts. Make sure everything is coated well. (2:23)
- Pour the entire mixture onto the lined cooking sheet and spread in an even layer. (2:36)
- Bake in an oven for 20-25 minutes. Occasionally turning the nuts so they don’t burn. Sometimes the nuts cook faster depending on the brand, once fragrant they are finished baking. (2:55)
- Cool slightly and enjoy! Once the nuts have cooled completely you can store them in an airtight container for up to a month.
Share your creation!
Tag @new.sphere.learning on Instagram and we will highlight it on our feed!
If you have any questions, you can email firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll get right back to you. If you would prefer to do a phone call you can book a time below!
Owner & CEO, New Sphere