Now offering 3 day per week classes!
$39/week or $129/month • 8AM Pacific / 11AM Eastern
Contact email@example.com for more info
Cupcake Liner Flowers
Buying real flowers is overrated! Here’s how you can make timeless flowers right on your kitchen table! In this video, we will be learning how to make beautiful flowers using cupcake liners, buttons, construction paper, and popsicle sticks. Such a lovely gift for a special occasion!
- Paper cupcake liners (4)
- Tacky glue
- Buttons (15)
- Construction paper (purple, orange, yellow)
- Green felt
- Green popsicle sticks (4)
- Cut a circle out of a construction paper (we used yellow), this will be the “nectar” of your flower. Adjust the size according to your cupcake liner. (1:10)
- Using your tacky glue, glue the circle to the center of one of the cupcake liners. (1:33)
- Glue 3-4 buttons in the middle of the circle. (2:00)
- Repeat steps 1-3 with other 3 cupcake liners. (2:11)
- Using green felt, cut out 4 teardrops, diamonds, or rectangle shapes as leaves. We will need one leaf per flower. (3:07)
- Attach a flower and a leaf to the green popsicle stick. Gluing the flower towards the top end of the popsicle stick and the leaf towards the middle of the popsicle stick. (3:30)
Share your creation!
Tag @new.sphere.learning on Instagram and we will highlight it on our feed!
If you have any questions, you can email firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll get right back to you. If you would prefer to do a phone call you can book a time below!
Owner & CEO, New Sphere