Now offering 3 day per week classes!
$39/week or $129/month • 8AM Pacific / 11AM Eastern
Contact email@example.com for more info
Walking Rainbow Experiment
Have you ever seen a rainbow walk? This is the perfect, low-cost do-it-yourself science activity for you to try with your little ones. Your kids will love seeing the rainbow walk from jar to jar. For best results, wait and watch the magic happen after finishing the experiment for at least 8 hours.
Fun for all ages and a perfect family activity!
- 6 clear cups or jars
- Food coloring (red, blue and yellow)
- Paper towels (at least 3)
- Put cups in a circle (0:47)
- Pour water in 3 cups (each about half full - empty cup in between each) (1:37)
- Add food coloring to the 3 cups with water (yellow, red, blue) (2:12)
- Roll up one paper towel and put it in two cups (one end in a cup with water, one end in an empty cup) then repeat for all cups (total 6 half paper towels) (4:34)
- Repeat until all the cups have paper towels in them and wait to see the results!
Share your creation!
Tag @new.sphere.learning on Instagram and we will highlight it on our feed!
If you have any questions, you can email firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll get right back to you. If you would prefer to do a phone call you can book a time below!
Owner & CEO, New Sphere