Easy Slime Recipe
Are you constantly buying new slime because it gets dirty so quickly? Here’s how you can make slime using 3 ingredients: glue, baking soda, and contact lens solution. Slime is such a great sensory play, have fun!
- 1 cup of clear glue
- 1 tsp of baking soda
- Contact lens solution (must contain boric acid)
- Optional: Food coloring and glitter
- Pour 1 cup of glue into a mixing bowl. (0:44)
- Add 1 teaspoon of baking soda. (0:55)
- Mix it up! (1:05)
- Optional step: add food colouring and glitter (any amount). Mix it all up! (1:31)
- Continue to mix while adding small amounts of contact lens solution. Stop adding once the slime is not sticking to the bowl anymore. (1:45)
Share your creation!
Tag @new.sphere.learning on Instagram and we will highlight it on our feed!
Of course, if you have any questions, you can email email@example.com and we'll get right back to you.
If you’re on the fence and would like to speak directly with one of our Program Specialists, you can book a call below!