Winter Symmetry Snowflake Craft
Looking for a fun winter activity to do with your child? Learn how to make a snowflake craft using simple materials around your home! Keep it simple or make it challenging by creating patterns or symmetry. Have fun!
- 2 different colored construction paper (e.g dark blue and light blue)
- Cotton swabs
- Glue (white school glue or glue stick)
- Take the construction paper and cut it into long strips using your scissors. (0:39)
- Cut it in half until you have 4 or 5 strips of paper per snowflake. (1:26)
- Glue the paper strips together at their centers to form snowflakes. (1:47)
- To decorate, you’re going to take your cotton swab (or finger!) and dip it into your paint. Then, make dots and markings using the paint. (2:20)
- Set aside your snowflakes to let the glue and paint dry. (3:00)
Share your creation!
Tag @new.sphere.learning on Instagram and we will highlight it on our feed!
Of course, if you have any questions, you can email firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll get right back to you.
If you’re on the fence and would like to speak directly with one of our Program Specialists, you can book a call below!