Snowflake Nature Mobiles
Learn how to make snowflake nature mobiles using simple materials inside and outside your home. We will learn to cut snowflakes designs out of paper and hang them on a stick using a hole puncher and yarn. We will also attach yellow and orange leaves using yarn. This is a great way to creatively learn about nature!
- 1 stick/branch
- 3 leaves
- 2 pieces of blue paper
- 5 pieces of yarn
- Hole puncher
- To make a diamond snowflake, fold the first piece of paper in half and cut a large triangle, then a smaller triangle inside. (0:48)
- To make the second snowflake, fold your second piece of paper in half and cut half an oval, then cut 3 small triangles inside. Feel free to make your own design! (1:44)
- Tie a piece of yarn onto the stem of one leaf. (2:44)
- Tie the other end of the yarn onto the stick. (3:20)
- Punch a hole in one of the snowflakes with hole puncher. (3:48)
- Continue to repeat steps 3-5 with each decorative piece and be sure to leave some space in between.
- Cut off any extra yarn pieces and hang it up! (4:20)
Share your creation!
Tag @new.sphere.learning on Instagram and we will highlight it on our feed!
Of course, if you have any questions, you can email email@example.com and we'll get right back to you.
If you’re on the fence and would like to speak directly with one of our Program Specialists, you can book a call below!