For a Summer Camp Unlike Any Other
We make STEAM fun.
Our virtual camp will ensure your child has the best time this summer while learning valuable skills in science, technology, engineering, art, and math.
Perhaps, they’ll find their friends with the Music Magic team, where they’ll discover exciting facts about the science of sound, dance, and more.
The opportunities are endless.
Let’s encourage learning!
And have SO MUCH FUN along the way.
Summer Camp Programs for Grades 1 - 6
Science, Technology, Engineering, Art, and Math We cover it all!
We integrate the STEAM approach into our Grade 1 through Grade 6 Summer Camp program. Your child will have a chance to ask questions, think critically, collaborate, and innovate–all while making new friends.
New cohorts form weekly
Think your child has missed the deadline? Not to worry. New students can join a new cohort every Monday. There are different themes and activities each week to keep things fresh, fun, and educational. Find a cohort.
Fun & GamesOur instructors have planned all sorts of exciting activities, science experiments, and learning games to give your child the full STEAM experience and let them enjoy the fun that is summer. Here’s an example of what they might be doing in class!
About New Sphere Summer Bridge Camps
- Students meet virtually, once a day, 5 days per week.
- Each session is 50-55 minutes.
- Your child will meet with the same small group of children at the same time daily.
- Each cohort has a maximum of 8 students per teacher.
- It’s ALL THE FUN of traditional camps, including games, activities, and opportunities to make new friends!
Sessions are filling fast!